Clue: King ___ Trio (popular 40's combo)
We have 1 answer for the clue King ___ Trio (popular 40's combo). See the results below.
- "Unforgettable" singer
- "Merry old" king of rhyme
- Nat King or Natalie
- ___ slaw
- Natalie, host of "The Big Break"
- "Too Darn Hot" composer Porter
- Plant chopped up in salads
- Merry king
- Nat's daughter Natalie
- Artist Thomas ___, founder of the Hudson River School
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue King ___ Trio (popular 40's combo) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!