Clue: "Merry old" king of rhyme
We have 1 answer for the clue "Merry old" king of rhyme. See the results below.
- "Unforgettable" singer
- King ___ Trio (popular 40's combo)
- Nat King or Natalie
- ___ slaw
- Natalie, host of "The Big Break"
- "Too Darn Hot" composer Porter
- Plant chopped up in salads
- Merry king
- Nat's daughter Natalie
- Artist Thomas ___, founder of the Hudson River School
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Merry old" king of rhyme that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!