Clue: King Arthur's home
We have 1 answer for the clue King Arthur's home. See the results below.
- The Kennedy years, figuratively
- Musical based on a T. H. White novel
- Home of King Arthur
- King Arthur's realm
- "The Lusty Month of May" musical
- Round Table locale
- Period about a decade before the 34-Down
- Arthur's castle
- Lerner-Loewe classic
- Musical based on "The Once and Future King"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 06, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 09, 2013
- New York Times - July 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue King Arthur's home that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!