Clue: Korean War soldier
We have 1 answer for the clue Korean War soldier. See the results below.
- Anti-Communist soldier
- Seoul G.I.
- Korean soldier
- Seoul soldier
- 1950's G.I. ally
- Soldier guarding a demilitarized zone
- 1950's soldier, in brief
- Early '50s soldier
- "M*A*S*H" extra
- Pusan soldier
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 19, 2017
- USA Today - August 21, 2008
- USA Today - September 19, 2007
- Washington Post - August 29, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Korean War soldier that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!