Clue: Kuwaiti bigwig
We have 1 answer for the clue Kuwaiti bigwig. See the results below.
- Arabian bigwig
- Arab prince
- Gulf war V.I.P.
- Bahrain bigwig
- Arab chieftain
- Osman, for one
- Boss man of Ajman
- Nabob of the Near East
- Sheik's peer
- Mideast summiteer
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 25, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - March 03, 2013
- LA Times - March 11, 2009
- LA Times - September 19, 2007
- USA Today - September 06, 2006
- Washington Post - March 23, 2005
- Washington Post - September 04, 2002
- Washington Post - August 07, 2002
- Washington Post - March 24, 2000
- New York Times - April 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Kuwaiti bigwig that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!