Clue: Ky. neighbor
We have 3 answers for the clue Ky. neighbor. See the results below.
- Not the party type: Abbr.
- Perot follower: Abbr.
- Swing voter: Abbr.
- Polit. designation
- Neither Rep. nor Dem.
- Like Bach's "Magnificat"
- Line in a voting booth: Abbr.
- Like some candidates: Abbr.
- Like some polit. tickets
- N.Y.C. subway
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 21, 2014
- LA Times - October 20, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 12, 2013
- New York Times - March 21, 2010
- Netword - May 28, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 21, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Ky. neighbor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!