Clue: Lacking a break
We have 1 answer for the clue Lacking a break. See the results below.
- Like Clifford Odets's "Waiting for Lefty"
- Like "The Zoo Story," e.g.
- Like O'Neill's "Bound East for Cardiff"
- Short, in a way
- Without a break
- Like Beckett's "Endgame"
- Like an hour-long play, perhaps
- Like Sartre's "No Exit"
- Sans intermission, maybe
- Breakless, in a way
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Lacking a break that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!