Clue: Like O'Neill's "Bound East for Cardiff"
We have 1 answer for the clue Like O'Neill's "Bound East for Cardiff". See the results below.
- Like Clifford Odets's "Waiting for Lefty"
- Like "The Zoo Story," e.g.
- Short, in a way
- Without a break
- Like Beckett's "Endgame"
- Lacking a break
- Like an hour-long play, perhaps
- Like Sartre's "No Exit"
- Sans intermission, maybe
- Breakless, in a way
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 06, 2000
- Washington Post - June 27, 2000
- New York Times - October 16, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Like O'Neill's "Bound East for Cardiff" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!