Clue: Lama, e.g.
We have 3 answers for the clue Lama, e.g.. See the results below.
- Person with vows
- Saint Boniface, e.g.
- One in a hood
- Member of an order
- Neurotic TV detective played by Tony Shalhoub
- Figure in Umberto Eco's "The Name of the Rose"
- Man in a robe
- "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" figure
- Person with few possessions
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 16, 2016
- New York Times - October 21, 2005
- New York Times - October 24, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Lama, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!