Clue: Member of an order
We have 2 answers for the clue Member of an order. See the results below.
- Person with vows
- Saint Boniface, e.g.
- Lama, e.g.
- One in a hood
- Neurotic TV detective played by Tony Shalhoub
- Figure in Umberto Eco's "The Name of the Rose"
- Man in a robe
- "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" figure
- Person with few possessions
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 08, 2010
- New York Times - January 22, 2004
- New York Times - November 19, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Member of an order that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!