Clue: Lamb ma'am
We have 1 answer for the clue Lamb ma'am. See the results below.
- Female with a wool coat
- Kind of neck
- Dolly, for one
- She's put out to pasture
- Member of the flock
- Farm animal
- One welcomed to the fold?
- Female sheep
- Farm mother
- Certain suckler
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 20, 2011
- Washington Post - January 25, 2006
- Washington Post - December 04, 2002
- New York Times - August 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Lamb ma'am that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!