Clue: Language from which "Minnesota" comes
We have 1 answer for the clue Language from which "Minnesota" comes. See the results below.
- Sitting Bull or Crazy Horse
- With 63-Down, a port on the Missouri
- Red Cloud, for one
- Red Wing, for one
- Little Bighorn fighters
- Language of the Omahas
- Dakota Indians
- North Dakota Fighting ___
- Oglala confederation
- Another ally of the Cheyenne
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Language from which "Minnesota" comes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!