Clue: Sitting Bull or Crazy Horse
We have 1 answer for the clue Sitting Bull or Crazy Horse. See the results below.
- With 63-Down, a port on the Missouri
- Red Cloud, for one
- Language from which "Minnesota" comes
- Red Wing, for one
- Little Bighorn fighters
- Language of the Omahas
- Dakota Indians
- North Dakota Fighting ___
- Oglala confederation
- Another ally of the Cheyenne
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 08, 2008
- Universal - May 24, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Sitting Bull or Crazy Horse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!