Clue: Language from which "safari" comes
We have 1 answer for the clue Language from which "safari" comes. See the results below.
- Official language of Kenya
- Language that gave us "Kwanzaa"
- Wherein a journey is a safari
- Language in which "lion" is "simba"
- "Kwanzaa" comes from it
- Bantu language
- Kenyan language
- Language that "Kwanzaa" comes from
- Widespread language of East Africa
- African language
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 16, 2012
- New York Times - September 05, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Language from which "safari" comes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!