Clue: Official language of Kenya
We have 1 answer for the clue Official language of Kenya. See the results below.
- Language from which "safari" comes
- Language that gave us "Kwanzaa"
- Wherein a journey is a safari
- Language in which "lion" is "simba"
- "Kwanzaa" comes from it
- Bantu language
- Kenyan language
- Language that "Kwanzaa" comes from
- Widespread language of East Africa
- African language
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 09, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Official language of Kenya that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!