Clue: Language of ancient Carthage
We have 1 answer for the clue Language of ancient Carthage. See the results below.
- ___ War (Rome vs. Carthage)
- __ Wars (Rome/Carthage conflict)
- Like the wars between Carthage and Rome
- Phoenician dialect
- ___ Wars (Rome/Carthage conflict)
- ___ Wars (Rome/Carthage conflicts)
- ___ Wars (Rome-Carthage conflicts)
- ___ Wars (conflicts of the second and third centuries B.C.)
- ___ Wars: Rome vs. Carthage
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 05, 2016
- New York Times - April 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Language of ancient Carthage that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!