Clue: Language that gave us "boondocks"
We have 1 answer for the clue Language that gave us "boondocks". See the results below.
- Language teacher initially excited about Al (7)
- Language that gave us the word "boondocks"
- Philippines language
- Manila tongue
- Language spoken in Luzon
- Manila language
- Language with a verb-subject-object word order
- Luzon language
- Philippine native
- Philipine language
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 02, 2018
- Netword - August 31, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Language that gave us "boondocks" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!