Clue: Last year before the first century A.D.
We have 1 answer for the clue Last year before the first century A.D.. See the results below.
- Last non-A.D. year
- Time for a fresh start?
- Last year of its kind
- Final non-A.D. year
- Last year before the first century
- Year in the reign of Octavian
- Year in Augustus' reign
- When Ovid's "Ars Amatoria" is believed to have been published
- End of an era?
- Millennium-ending year
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 24, 2010
- Washington Post - June 02, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Last year before the first century A.D. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!