Clue: Last year of its kind
We have 1 answer for the clue Last year of its kind. See the results below.
- Last non-A.D. year
- Time for a fresh start?
- Last year before the first century A.D.
- Final non-A.D. year
- Last year before the first century
- Year in the reign of Octavian
- Year in Augustus' reign
- When Ovid's "Ars Amatoria" is believed to have been published
- End of an era?
- Millennium-ending year
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 30, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Last year of its kind that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!