Clue: Late, great violinist
We have 1 answer for the clue Late, great violinist. See the results below.
- This puzzle's subject, born 7/21/20
- Carnegie Hall's main auditorium is named after him
- Violinist instrumental in saving Carnegie Hall
- Violinist with a Lifetime Grammy
- Violin virtuoso
- Asimov's sea bird or American violinist?
- Famed violin virtuoso
- Polish-born violin master
- Musician with a Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Musician with the autobiography "My First 79 Years"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Late, great violinist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!