ISAACSTERN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- This puzzle's subject, born 7/21/20
- Late, great violinist
- Carnegie Hall's main auditorium is named after him
- Violinist instrumental in saving Carnegie Hall
- Violinist with a Lifetime Grammy
- Violin virtuoso
- Asimov's sea bird or American violinist?
- Famed violin virtuoso
- Polish-born violin master
- Musician with a Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Musician with the autobiography "My First 79 Years"
- Violinist who helped save Carnegie Hall*
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 28, 2016
- LA Times - October 24, 2015
- New York Times - September 03, 2014
- New York Times - September 18, 2012
- Universal - September 24, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 21, 2009
- Washington Post - December 23, 2007
- Netword - June 17, 2007
- New York Sun - November 27, 2006
- New York Times - April 13, 2006
- Netword - June 05, 2005
- New York Times - October 09, 2001
- New York Times - July 21, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer isaacstern that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!