Clue: Leader of a noted 37-Across
We have 1 answer for the clue Leader of a noted 37-Across. See the results below.
- Noted Charlton Heston role
- 1956 Charlton Heston role
- He took two tablets
- Receiver of the Ten Commandments
- Purported Pentateuch penner
- Grandma ___
- Red Sea parter
- Aaron's brother
- Parter of the Red Sea
- Decalogue recipient
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 06, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Leader of a noted 37-Across that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!