Clue: Leaning to the right
We have 2 answers for the clue Leaning to the right. See the results below.
- Renaissance type
- Slanted type
- Emphatic, in a way
- Leaning to the right?
- Like slanted type
- Not straight up
- It leans
- Leaning, in a way
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 27, 2015
- USA Today - August 06, 2010
- New York Times - December 04, 2005
- New York Times - August 03, 2000
- Washington Post - May 19, 2000
- New York Times - August 31, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Leaning to the right that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!