Clue: Leave a dispute unsettled
We have 2 answers for the clue Leave a dispute unsettled. See the results below.
- Leave an argument unresolved, say
- Leave things unresolved, perhaps
- Simply stop arguing
- Realize there will be no resolution
- Not completely settle an argument [New York]
- One way to end an argument
- Allow for differing opinions
- Continue cordially despite differences
- Resolve an argument, in a way
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 03, 2016
- New York Times - December 31, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Leave a dispute unsettled that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!