Clue: Leave things unresolved, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Leave things unresolved, perhaps. See the results below.
- Leave an argument unresolved, say
- Leave a dispute unsettled
- Simply stop arguing
- Realize there will be no resolution
- Not completely settle an argument [New York]
- One way to end an argument
- Allow for differing opinions
- Continue cordially despite differences
- Resolve an argument, in a way
- End a debate, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Leave things unresolved, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!