Clue: Legendary skydiver
We have 1 answer for the clue Legendary skydiver. See the results below.
- Mythical flier
- Asteroid with the closest approach to the sun
- Victim of sun burn?
- Son of Daedalus
- In myth he flew too close to the sun
- Son undone by the sun
- He died soon after escaping from Crete
- He flew too close to the sun, in myth
- He tried to escape from Crete
- Daedalus's son
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Legendary skydiver that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!