Clue: Son of Daedalus
We have 1 answer for the clue Son of Daedalus. See the results below.
- Mythical flier
- Asteroid with the closest approach to the sun
- Legendary skydiver
- Victim of sun burn?
- In myth he flew too close to the sun
- Son undone by the sun
- He died soon after escaping from Crete
- He flew too close to the sun, in myth
- He tried to escape from Crete
- Daedalus's son
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 26, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - January 25, 2009
- New York Sun - June 30, 2008
- Washington Post - October 01, 2003
- New York Times - September 30, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Son of Daedalus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!