Clue: Letters in a long-distance company's number
We have 1 answer for the clue Letters in a long-distance company's number. See the results below.
- Court figure: Abbr.
- Telecommunications letters
- Letters on a telephone bill
- Envelope abbr.
- Part of a long-distance company's 800 number
- A.B.A. member
- Lawyer: Abbr.
- Telecom stock listing
- Part of a toll-free long-distance number
- LL.D. holder
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Letters in a long-distance company's number that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!