Clue: Liberal leader?
We have 2 answers for the clue Liberal leader?. See the results below.
- Prefix with revisionist
- Opposite of paleo-
- Introduction to conservatism
- Modernist, for short
- Classical start
- Revivalist, informally
- Newcomer, briefly
- New beginning?
- Prefix with colonial
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 05, 2011
- Canadiana - September 26, 2011
- USA Today - September 07, 2007
- New York Sun - May 26, 2005
- New York Times - January 26, 2001
- New York Times - November 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Liberal leader? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!