Clue: Like a fuzzy computer image, informally
We have 1 answer for the clue Like a fuzzy computer image, informally. See the results below.
- Not sharply defined, as a computer image
- Oral traditions
- Traditional bodies of knowledge
- Like inferior computer graphics
- Like some old monitors, for short
- Computer screen setting, quickly
- Like early PC graphics
- Bodies of knowledge
- Handed-down bodies of belief
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 23, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Like a fuzzy computer image, informally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!