Clue: Not sharply defined, as a computer image
We have 1 answer for the clue Not sharply defined, as a computer image. See the results below.
- Oral traditions
- Traditional bodies of knowledge
- Like inferior computer graphics
- Like some old monitors, for short
- Computer screen setting, quickly
- Like early PC graphics
- Bodies of knowledge
- Handed-down bodies of belief
- Like a fuzzy computer image, informally
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Not sharply defined, as a computer image that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!