Clue: Like "Aida"
We have 2 answers for the clue Like "Aida". See the results below.
- Like a Carreras concert
- Suitable for La Scala
- Like music composed for a libretto
- Like much of Rossini's work
- Like some powerful voices
- Grandly dramatic
- Dramatically grand
- Loud and dramatic, as a voice
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 29, 2005
- New York Times - May 02, 2004
- New York Times - January 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Like "Aida" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!