OPERATIC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Like "Aida"
- Like a Carreras concert
- Suitable for La Scala
- Like music composed for a libretto
- Like much of Rossini's work
- Like some powerful voices
- Grandly dramatic
- Dramatically grand
- Loud and dramatic, as a voice
- Like Verdi's most famous works
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 10, 2015
- Chicago Reader - August 16, 2013
- USA Today - November 24, 2010
- LA Times - October 04, 2009
- LA Times - July 22, 2009
- Universal - December 11, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 11, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 14, 2004
- New York Times - February 03, 2002
- New York Times - June 01, 1997
- New York Times - January 22, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer operatic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!