Clue: Like Hebrew and Aramaic
We have 1 answer for the clue Like Hebrew and Aramaic. See the results below.
- Arab, e.g.
- Language subfamily that includes Phoenician
- Hebrew, for one
- Language subfamily including Arabic
- Hebrew or Phoenician, e.g.
- Arabic or Hebrew
- Language subfamily that includes Maltese
- Like Jesus
- Hebrew or Arabic, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - October 15, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Like Hebrew and Aramaic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!