SEMITIC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Arab, e.g.
- Language subfamily that includes Phoenician
- Hebrew, for one
- Language subfamily including Arabic
- Hebrew or Phoenician, e.g.
- Arabic or Hebrew
- Language subfamily that includes Maltese
- Like Hebrew and Aramaic
- Like Jesus
- Hebrew or Arabic, e.g.
- Like Jesus or Ashley Tisdale
- Hebrew, e.g.
- Mideast language group
- Group with Arabic and Hebrew
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 05, 2016
- Netword - April 17, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 04, 2012
- Chicago Reader - September 07, 2012
- New York Times - September 08, 2011
- LA Times - February 28, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - October 15, 2010
- LA Times - August 07, 2010
- LA Times - September 14, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 22, 2007
- USA Today - September 18, 2006
- New York Sun - July 22, 2005
- New York Sun - June 17, 2005
- New York Times - December 12, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer semitic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!