Clue: Like many tartan wearers
We have 1 answer for the clue Like many tartan wearers. See the results below.
- Like bagpipes
- "The ___ Play" ("Macbeth")
- Rite type
- Like a celebrant of St. Andrew's Day
- From Falkirk
- Like many bagpipes
- Like a deerhound
- Word before reel or rite
- Hailing from the Highlands
- Nickname for Mendelssohn's Third Symphony
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 21, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Like many tartan wearers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!