Clue: Rite type
We have 1 answer for the clue Rite type. See the results below.
- Like bagpipes
- "The ___ Play" ("Macbeth")
- Like a celebrant of St. Andrew's Day
- From Falkirk
- Like many bagpipes
- Like a deerhound
- Like many tartan wearers
- Word before reel or rite
- Hailing from the Highlands
- Nickname for Mendelssohn's Third Symphony
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Rite type that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!