Clue: Like some churches: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Like some churches: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Clinton's denom.
- Protestant denom.
- Bill Clinton's relig. affiliation
- Prot. denomination
- John, for one (abbr.)
- "Southern" relig.
- Christian denom.
- Certain Protestant: Abbr.
- Halle Berry's character, in a widely-panned 1997 comedy
- Prot. sect
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 12, 2003
- New York Times - July 18, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Like some churches: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!