BAP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Clinton's denom.
- Protestant denom.
- Like some churches: Abbr.
- Bill Clinton's relig. affiliation
- Prot. denomination
- John, for one (abbr.)
- "Southern" relig.
- Christian denom.
- Certain Protestant: Abbr.
- Halle Berry's character, in a widely-panned 1997 comedy
- Prot. sect
- Like Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter: Abbr.
- Like Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton, religiously: Abbr.
- Soft bread roll
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 02, 2016
- New York Times - January 28, 2014
- New York Times - May 28, 2012
- New York Times - July 02, 2011
- Washington Post - June 12, 2011
- New York Times - December 29, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - March 24, 2010
- Universal - March 06, 2010
- LA Times - September 12, 2009
- LA Times - November 26, 2008
- Washington Post - June 22, 2008
- New York Times - March 02, 2007
- New York Times - November 29, 2006
- Washington Post - July 04, 2006
- New York Times - September 06, 2004
- New York Times - July 18, 2003
- New York Times - December 28, 2002
- New York Times - July 15, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer bap that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!