Clue: Like some tree trunks
We have 2 answers for the clue Like some tree trunks. See the results below.
- Unlike a rolling stone?
- Unlike a rolling stone, proverbially
- Like some tree trunk areas
- Unlike the proverbial rolling stone
- Covered with a matted, moist growth, as a forest floor
- What a rolling stone can never be
- What a rolling stone will not be
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 22, 2021
- Universal - March 10, 2019
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 02, 2014
- Universal - June 26, 2013
- LA Times - April 26, 2013
- Universal - March 18, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 12, 2006
- Washington Post - October 02, 2005
- New York Times - December 17, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Like some tree trunks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!