We have 1 answer for the clue Sphagnous. See the results below.
- Like some tree trunks
- Unlike a rolling stone?
- Unlike a rolling stone, proverbially
- Like some tree trunk areas
- Unlike the proverbial rolling stone
- Covered with a matted, moist growth, as a forest floor
- What a rolling stone can never be
- What a rolling stone will not be
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 28, 2010
- New York Times - July 27, 2008
- Washington Post - August 19, 2000
- New York Times - July 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sphagnous that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!