Clue: Lines at the grocery store?
We have 1 answer for the clue Lines at the grocery store?. See the results below.
- They come in bars: Abbr.
- Scanned symbols, for short
- Short lines at a store: Abbr.
- Proofs of purchase, often: Abbr.
- Food pkg. markings
- They're scanned at the mkt.
- Scannable lines
- Lines on mdse.
- Scanned bars
- Lines at the register?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 07, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Lines at the grocery store? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!