Clue: They come in bars: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue They come in bars: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Scanned symbols, for short
- Short lines at a store: Abbr.
- Proofs of purchase, often: Abbr.
- Food pkg. markings
- They're scanned at the mkt.
- Lines at the grocery store?
- Scannable lines
- Lines on mdse.
- Scanned bars
- Lines at the register?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue They come in bars: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!