Clue: Lines from Horace
We have 1 answer for the clue Lines from Horace. See the results below.
- Purcell piece
- Lyric poem
- Keats piece
- Words of honor?
- Versified salute
- Keats's work on melancholy
- Flowery tribute
- Thomas Hood's "Autumn," e.g.
- Schoenberg's "___ to Napoleon"
- "Intimations of Immortality," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 30, 2001
- New York Times - January 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Lines from Horace that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!