Clue: Lines that elevate
We have 1 answer for the clue Lines that elevate. See the results below.
- Purcell piece
- Lyric poem
- Keats piece
- Words of honor?
- Versified salute
- Keats's work on melancholy
- Flowery tribute
- Thomas Hood's "Autumn," e.g.
- Schoenberg's "___ to Napoleon"
- "Intimations of Immortality," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 02, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Lines that elevate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!