We have 5 answers for the clue Lion. See the results below.
- Lion, for one
- Hungry lion, e.g.
- One guffawing
- Lion, at times
- Lion, for one (h)
- Big crowd, at times
- Male elephant seal, in mating season
- Hearty laugher
- A lion, sometimes
- Lion or tiger or bear
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - July 29, 2013
- Canadiana - November 12, 2012
- Canadiana - March 05, 2012
- Canadiana - May 09, 2011
- Netword - October 02, 2010
- Canadiana - November 10, 2008
- Canadiana - February 25, 2008
- USA Today - October 15, 2007
- Washington Post - June 08, 2006
- New York Times - October 02, 2005
- New York Times - August 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Lion that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!