ROARER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Lion, for one
- Hungry lion, e.g.
- One guffawing
- Lion, at times
- Lion, for one (h)
- Big crowd, at times
- Male elephant seal, in mating season
- Hearty laugher
- A lion, sometimes
- Lion or tiger or bear
- Angry bear or bull
- Loud lion
- Bull ___ (instrument)
- Attention-getting street merchant
- MGM's lion, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 11, 2018
- Netword - May 13, 2017
- New York Times - October 10, 2010
- Canadiana - December 28, 2009
- USA Today - December 21, 2009
- New York Times - February 23, 2009
- LA Times - January 09, 2009
- LA Times - December 14, 2008
- Netword - May 11, 2008
- LA Times - January 13, 2008
- New York Times - September 30, 2007
- New York Times - June 27, 2007
- New York Times - October 02, 2005
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 14, 2005
- New York Times - August 01, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer roarer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!