Clue: Lit. collection
We have 1 answer for the clue Lit. collection. See the results below.
- Literary collection: Abbr.
- Prefix meaning "flower"
- Lit. compilation
- Bk. of varied verse
- Lit. compendium
- "Oxford Book of Eng. Verse," e.g.
- Lit. collection
- Collection of lit. pieces
- Short story collection, for short
- Coll. of stories
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - August 21, 2016
- LA Times - February 23, 2016
- LA Times - December 02, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - August 17, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - September 01, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - July 14, 2013
- Chicago Reader - October 28, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - April 20, 2011
- New York Times - February 25, 2011
- Post Puzzler - August 15, 2010
- LA Times - July 09, 2010
- LA Times - August 04, 2009
- Washington Post - November 22, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 21, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Lit. collection that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!