Clue: Literally, "my Lord"
We have 1 answer for the clue Literally, "my Lord". See the results below.
- 50-Across, in Hebrew
- Hebrew title of respect for God
- Hebrew title for God
- Hebrew title of reverence for God
- Respectful title for God, in Hebrew
- My Lord, in Hebrew
- "Baruch atah ___ ..." (Hebrew prayer start)
- God, for 9-Down observers
- Hebrew name for God
- God, in the Torah
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 15, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Literally, "my Lord" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!