Clue: Literary lioness
We have 1 answer for the clue Literary lioness. See the results below.
- "Born Free" lioness
- Lohengrin's love
- Fashion's Klensch
- Opera heroine who sings "Einsam in trüben Tagen"
- Movie lioness
- Fashion designer Schiaparelli
- Actress Lanchester
- Film feline
- Forbidden-question asker, in "Lohengrin"
- Actress Martinelli
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 20, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 18, 2012
- Washington Post - October 14, 2010
- Washington Post - January 15, 2008
- New York Times - January 14, 2003
- Washington Post - June 11, 2001
- New York Times - September 26, 2000
- New York Times - January 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Literary lioness that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!